Job opportunities at CNC Support Ltd
We are currently seeking an additional Service Engineer to join our friendly, knowledgable team.
For a position of this kind full training on our product range will be provided.
In the first instance please send a copy of your Cv to email@example.com
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer who will be responsible for the Service and Support of our range of CNC Machinery.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has a working background in Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
Location: Based in Colne ,Lancashire, covering the whole of the UK
Responsibilities including but not limited to –
Routine Preventative Maintenance of CNC Machinery at customer premises around the UK
Site repair of machinery around the UK
Installation of new CNC Machinery
Completion of service reports and machine service checklists
We are looking for
- Engineering background in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Engineering or related subjects
- Minimum 2 years’ experience servicing or repairing machinery.
- We will consider applicants with field service experience from other fields.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work across all levels.
- PC skills
- Clean Driving License
- Willingness to travel mainly within the UK on a daily basis is required. The successful candidate will be expected to stay away from home where necessary.